These are the new ICCID codes to help you temporarily unlock the iPhone. Last updated every day. Here is the most recent ICCID Code to help you temporarily unlock the iPhone. Is there a new ICCID code today? Check this page to find out.
Current active ICCID codes:
Yes, it works on iOS 14.5 and above! (plus older versions)
Last updated: 04 May, 2021
How to unlock iPhone using ICCID:
- Step 1: Upgrade to the latest iOS IOS 14.
- Step 2: Plug R-SIM unlcok chips, Pop-up Windows.
- Step 3: Select [Iccid Activation] select the [ICCID UNLOCK] [Edit ICCID code] and enter ICCID Code send, and then click Accept.
- Step 4: Turn off the phone and connect to WiFi to activate the phone perfectly.
How do I use ICCID codes with R-SIM to unlock an iPhone?
- Insert SIM with RSIM
- Call *5005*7672*00# (Note: With RSIM 15 and 14+, you don’t need to dial this. The menu will pop up automatically)
- Choose Edit ICCID (at the bottom under carrier list)
- Input the 20 DIGIT ICCID CODE: 8901 4104 2796 0534 4811 (or find the latest ICCID code above ^^)
- Then reboot the phone
- Everything will work as usual
What does the ICCID do?
You may have heard a rumor that with R-SIM you can’t update your phone to the newest iOS. This is absolutely untrue! Current RSIM models allow you to update to the most recent iOS at any time. The only catch? You may need to go back to the menu and enter a new ICCID.
We think this one minute of extra work a couple times per year is well worth the flexibility and low price of unlocking an iPhone with RSIM!
The ICCID code rotates regularly, but you can always find the most recent ICCID on this page, for free.