Google Camera App for OnePlus Nord is now available for download. OnePlus Nord comes with a triple camera setup – a 48MP (Sony IMX586) main camera sensor, ultra-wide, and macro camera. On the front, there’s a Sony IMX616 with a 32MP sensor to handle those selfies.
The Google Camera app takes more detailed and color accurate pictures when compared to the stock camera app that comes with the OnePlus Nord. Also, it takes better low light photos. For videos, I would recommend the stock camera app.
Download OnePlus Nord GCam Port
You need to download both the APK file and XML file.
How to install Google Camera Port on OnePlus Nord
- Move the downloaded files – APK and XML – to your phone.
- Install the Google Camera APK file on your device.
- Load the XML config file.
Things to keep in mind
- All the Google Camera features work great.
- No access to 48MP on the back camera.
- The front wide camera doesn’t work yet.
- Slow-motion and video recording aren’t as good as the stock camera app.
- Google Camera double exposure doesn’t work on non-Pixel phones.
Updates and support
Check the below two sources for any updates and/or support.Source